How do I make a return if i have moved overseas?

Cal Wilson Updated by Cal Wilson

To organise a return of items purchased within Australia after you have moved overseas, please contact your local 2XU distributor. You can find their details here.

How did we do?

Can I return underwear, bras & socks?

How do I make a return purchased in store?